Biesse Rover B 4.35 CNC Machine Center
- Working cap.: X-Axis is 126" (3,200 mm) any unit, Y-axis for routing is 51.7" (1,315 mm) vertical drilling Y-axis is 59" (1,495 mm) & Z-axis is 6.3" (160 mm) with Z-clearance of 5.9" (150 mm); max. programmable speed: X & Y axis is 3,150 IPM (80 MPM) and Z axis is 1,336 IPM (34 IPM).
- Equipped with: (12) Independent vertical boring spindles forming an L-configuration with (6) spindles on the Y axis & (6) spindles along the X axis. A total of (6) horizontal spindles provide horizontal boring capabilities on all (4) edges of the panel, (4) on the X axis & (2) are paralleled with the Y axis (1 in ea. direction).
- Options included: (1) 10 HP Vertically mounted HSD "Electrospindle" router; inverter driven 1,000 - 24,000 RPM with max. torque from 12,000 - 24,000 RPM, electro-spindle for HSK adapters.
- Equipped with: (1) "Ride Along ATC" Automatic tool changer with (10) tool positions. Vacuum table configuration: (6) Panel supports with (4) lifting bars and manual readouts, (3) "ATS" pods per panel support; (2) independent working areas with double pop-up parts, locating pins for positioning of parts on the worktable. Prepared for (optional) "quick fit" vacuum outlets for optional clamping of small or awkward shaped parts; each work zone with (1) "quick connect" vacuum outlet for custom vacuum fixtures. Separate control console consits of: Personal Computer interfacing with "XP600" Controller, MS-Windows based technology, INTEL "Celeron" 2.0 GHZ processor (w/operating system for Windows '95, '98 & NT). 4 GB Hard drive, 15" color monitor, international keyboard, soft touch keypad & industrial mouse, RS-232 serial port, USB ports, CD ROM and (1) 1.44 MB floppy disk drive.
- Includes: "BIESSE WORKS" an easy CAD programming which can be done from the office or at the machine. Operating system for real-time multitask processing; programs can be transferred via diskette or downloaded by wire; built-in 1,500 W air conditioner for constant temperature & dust-free environment.
- Includes: 11 KVA Stabilized auto-transformer for voltages between 220 - 600 Volts, 250 cbm/Hr Vacuum Pump and centralized manual lubrication system for guides & ball screw; emergency stop rope & sound absorbing protective head enclosure with debris curtain around bottom edge.
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.