SpecificationsMagnum Industrial's 8" jointer is tough enough for commercial applications—yet it's affordable enough for home workshops. Featuring a rugged 2 HP motor, a helical cutterhead with 22 carbide inserts, and an extra-long (73") ground cast-iron table, the Magnum 81-350 8" jointer is designed to deliver high-quality, accurate results in a range of applications.
- 2 HP motor powers through a variety of soft and hard woods
- Magnum helical cutterhead holds 22 double-sided carbide inserts in four rows
- 73" x 8" parallelogram-style table is easy to adjust and align for accurate results
- Centre-mount fence features double keyways for added stability
- Rack-and-pinion fence adjustment allows for quick, precise adjustments
- Includes hand paddles and magnetic safety switch
- 3 phase version (MI-81352) also available
- Motor: 2 HP, 230 V, 10 amps
- Cutterhead speed: 5,500 RPM
- Double-sided carbide inserts: 22 (30 mm x 12 mm x 1.5 mm)
- Maximum cutting width: 8" (203 mm)
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Fence: 5 x 37" (127 x 940 mm)
- Fence tilt: 0-45°
- Table: 73" x 8" (1,853 x 203 mm)
- Dust outlet: 4" (102 mm)
- Weight: 305 lbs (138 kgs)
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.