Features and Specifications:
- Delivering both power and capacity, the DC-34B features two filter bags, two collection bags and an aluminum anti-spark impeller—driven by a fully enclosed 3 HP motor. This collector is designed to provide central dust collection for a medium-to-large production shop.
- Year of MFG 1993
- Motor: 3 HP, 240 V, 1 PH, 12 A, 3500 RPM
- Inlet Diameter: 1 x 6” (152 mm) or 3 x 4” (102 mm)
- Airflow Capacity: 2,300 CFM
- Impeller Diameter: 12” (305 mm)
- Sound Level: 80-95 dBA
- Bag Diameter: 20” (508 mm)
- Bag Capacity: 83 gal. (314 L)
- Static Pressure: 16” of water (without bag)
- Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 60” x 32 5/8” x 76”
- One-piece anti-spark impeller reduces fire risk
- Rugged double-plated aluminum impeller can handle larger chunks of wood
- Impeller shaft designed with high-quality bearings for continuous duty
- Fully enclosed continuous-duty 240 volt 3 hp motor draws 12 amps
- Metal cowling connects blower to bag to increase efficiency and lower noise levels
- High-quality double-stitched 2 micron filter bag traps extra-fine dust from particle board, MDF, cedar and other woods, and most plastics
- Filter bags are washable for easy maintenance
- Clear plastic bottom bag makes keeping tabs on dust levels simple
- Quick-release metal straps secure bags and allow quick bag changes
- Built-in swivel-style casters deliver excellent mobility
- Safety switch with key provides added security
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.
Note: PDF Copy of Operating Instruction and Maintenance Instruction & Part List Manual Available.
Note: PDF Copy of Brochure Available.