2008 Lower Discmaster Sander with 53″ denibbing sander with 3 stations, is an ideal solution for all sanding applications including whitewood, stain and sealer coats (including UV)
Head Configuration: Yrxb0c
- 1st Unit: (11) Rotating discs that oscillate from left to right; provides very uniform edge breading in whitewood sanding and eliminates most (if not all) hand sanding of the sealer coat.
- 2nd Unit: (2) – 12″ dia. rotating brush backed sanding roller, with a panel blow off station.
- The patented combination of roller and rotating discs provides very uniform sanding across the entire workpiece, even into deep profiles without loosing detail.
- 250 MM (9-3/4″) Disc diameter, motor for the disc station – 2.6 kW (3 HP).
- Disc oscillation by 0.37 kW (0.5 HP) motor, (0 – 60 Cycles/Min).
- Min. 4 mm (3/16″) and max. workpiece thickness – 4″; motorized thickness adjustment .
- Vacuum bed with 7.5 kW (10 HP) motor; Vacuum blower outlet on side of machine has 200 mm outlet.
- Variable vacuum bed conveyor feed speed from 0 – 45 FPM.
- Separate variable speed adjustment for disc & roller from 25 – 300 RPM.
- PLC Touch-screen control: Simple & user friendly “TOUCH SCREEN” PLC control with color monitor;
- PLC storage capacity for up to (25) individual sanding programs;
- The PLC control inter-face also allows for easy machine connection to a flat-line, tow-line or hanging-ling finishing system.
- (2) 140 mm & (3) 80 mm Dust Outlets on top of machine.
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.