Features and Specifications:
- Actual Model is HOMAG CHF 320 32/32
- Year Of MFG 2003
- 149.6″ (3,800 mm) Cutting length, 149.6″ (3,800 mm) pusher stroke, 12 HP (9.2 kW) main & 1.5 HP (1 kW) scoring motor,
- 2.8″ (72 mm) max. Saw blade projection, 13.7″ (350 mm) dia. main saw blade, 4,750 RPM main blade & 5,100 RPM scoring blade
Manual scoring blade adjustment from outside the machine.
- “Silent Drive” Saw carriage to allow high speed with virtually no vibration or sound;
- Saw carriage travel of 0 – 197 FPM (0 – 60 MPM) & return speed of 197 FPM (60 MPM); Powered by electronically controlled AC inverter drive;
- Quick blade changes facilitated by large access door & “Power-Lock” quick release system.
- Automatic adjustments for cutting height, length, side pressure device & pressure beam via the machine control & optical sensor.
- Pusher Fence:
- Programmable pusher fence with (6) material grippers, 0 – 65 FPM (0 – 20 MPM) forward speed & 262 FPM (80 MPM) return speed, AC inverter driven.
- Center-mounted Servo motor with rack & pinion system; precision assured through dust & friction-free no-contact magnetic measuring system.
- Operator & Machine Control:
- PC Front end with Homag “PentiumPower” + Windows “2000” operating system with virtually unlimited storage capacity;
- 15″ Full color graphics monitor, optical mouse & standard keyboard for data entry; onboard basic “Easy Cut” optimizer organizes up to (15) pieces from (3) different materials.
- Complete with: (3) Air floatation tables, 24″ x 75″ (600 x 1,920 mm) with a common blower; 4″ – 51″ (100 – 1,300 mm) stroke automatic side
aligner holds strips against left angle fence.
- Safety curtain & safety bar cover blade cutting line w/saw blade, & safety panels enclose rear saw table area, manuals come
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.