- DC multiprocess capability provides versatility and outstanding arc performance in CV (MIG) and CC (stick, TIG, CAC-A).
- Built-in arc control lets you get in tight without sticking the electrode. An electrode compensation circuit ensures consistent arc control performance regardless of the electrode size.
- Internal digital voltage control (DVC) enables operator to preset weld voltage in the CV mode prior to welding.
- Line voltage compensation ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by ±10 percent.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Thermal overload protection light indicates power shutdown. Helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
Please call for more information.