Schmalz aluminum overhead crane systems offer impressive low friction operation.
A favorable weight-load ratio ensures that even heavy work pieces are handled effortlessly. The equal distribution of loads on all the supporting rollers prevents the transport trolleys from tilting. The modular design allows the crane system to be attached to any steel structure or other superstructure.
- Ergonomic handling thanks to outstanding low friction operation and low moving mass
- Reduced processing times thanks to high speed operation and positioning accuracy
- Aligns to individual requirements in terms of budget and load capacity
- High reliability thanks to high quality, wear resistant components
- Maximum safety thanks to independent force calculations of all load bearing components according to the FEB method
- Easy mounting thanks to intelligent modular system
- Designed according to the state of the art (DIN EN 13001: Hoist class HC2, hoist type HD1)
*Some additional information available in the images associated.
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.