The SCM Si300 Nova panel saw is the starting point of the SCM industrial sliding table saws. The new manufacturing techniques, continuous research and development coupled with advanced design solutions are all factors that ensure that the Nova range offers outstanding accuracy, quality and value.
- Max. saw blade diameter with mounted scorer mm 315
- Maximum saw blade projection from table to 90°/46° mm 100/70
- Cutting width on rip fence mm 1000 ÷ 1500
- Squaring capacity mm 3200 ÷ 3800 x 3200
- Blade controls mounted on front of machine
- Digital readout for blade tilt position
- Telescoping crosscut fence with 3200mm capacity and two flip stops
- Mitre gauge and eccentric clamp
- External scoring adjustments with memory stops
- Separate 1.0 hp motor for scoring
- .002″ tolerance over full stroke of sliding table
Please call for more information.