Features and Specifications:
- Sealed Air’s SpeedyPacker Insight® system delivers cost effective, superior product protection and presents your product to your customers in an attractive, damage-free package.
- Electrical: 200-240 VAC, 30 Amp, Single-Phase and 50/60 Hz
- Manufactured 2007
- Machine Size: 52″ wide x 38″ deep x 79″ to 103″ high
- Film Size: 12″ and 19″ widths available
- Production Rate: (21) 12″ bags per minute, 50% foam-filled
- Superior product protection
- Various cost-effective foam solutions
- Numerous pre-formed mold options
- Operator friendly controls
- Up to 156 pre-programmed cushion combinations
- This is a “free standing” floor model
Modes of Operation
- On-Demand – produce “foam-in-bag” at the push of a button
- Batch – pre-program your desired quantity and fill and the system can fill large totes with Continuous Foam Tubes (CFT) for satellite pack stations or high volume applications
- Pre-formed Molds – various molding systems are available that can be integrated with the SpeedyPacker Insight® to completely customize your solution
The SpeedyPacker Insight® replaces:
- Packing Peanuts, Bubble Wrap and or Dunnage Paper
- Inferior void fill machines
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.