Features and Specifications:
The Vestil VWS-770-AA Manual Hand Winch Pallet Stacker is designed to be compact enough to fit through standard sized doors, simple to operate, and maintenance free. This manual pallet stacker can lift 770 LBS to a maximum height of 60”. Stacker features adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to be used for lifting open and closed bottom pallets & skids. Forks width adjusts from 6¼”W O.D. to 26¾”W O.D. and leg width adjusts from 42¼”W O.D. to 54″W O.D. Forks are 30” long and are raised & lowered via a mechanical hand operated winch. The stacker’s hand winch lifts forks at approximately 1″ per crank revolution. The VWS-770-AA manual pallet stacker rolls easily on two rigid and two swivel casters with brake.
- Can lift open and closed pallets & skids
- Capacity: 770 LBS
- Service Range: 1⁹⁄₁₆” to 60″
- Forks width adjusts from 6¼”W O.D. to 26¾”W O.D.
- Individual Fork Size” 4″W x 30″L
- Legs width adjusts from 42¼”W O.D. to 54″W O.D.
- Full height push handle for easy steering
- Excellent visibility through welded mesh guard
- Manual hydraulic hand pump operation with lever release on the handle
- Two rigid and two swivel casters with brake
- Overall Size: 48″W x 44″L x 78″H
- Weight: 382 LBS
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.