Features and Specifications:
- The Maggi System 23 Boring Machine provides a 23 spindle 32 mm universal drilling solution, with horizontal and vertical boring capabilities and pneumatic tilting of the boring unit with locking points from 0 to 90 degrees for quick set-up at any angle.
- Accurate positioning of the boring unit to the table with digital readout.
- 0 to 2.5″ adjustable drilling depth with patented spiral setting device.
- (2) patented quick release material clamps with auto-setting to firmly hold material to table.
- Powerful 2 HP motor.
- 38″ x 16″ cast iron and MDF table.
- The MDF portion of the table is treated with non-scratch paint for highest operator comfort and to help prevent scratching of the panel.
- Side fences with mechanical digital readout for quick and accurate setting.
- 120″ line boring fence with (4) stops.
- Foot actuated pneumatic clamps and drill cycle.
- Includes: Magnetic Starter with overload protection and (23) quick change chucks. Dust Outlet: 3″.
- Net weight: 630 lbs.
- Dimensions: 51.7″ x 37.8″ x 50″ Tall.
- Crated Dimensions: 42.2″ x 37.4″ x 40.5″ Tall.
- Crated Weight: 705 lbs.
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.
Note: Original copy as well as PDF Copy of Operating Instruction and Maintenance Instruction & Part List Manual Available.
|Dimensions||51.7 × 37.8 × 40.5 in|