- Nordson® PURBlue 4 adhesive melters simplify use of moisturecure reactive polyurethane (PUR) hot melt adhesives in two, three or four kg foil-encased slugs or form-liner slugs with foil bottoms.
- The user-friendly design offers simple, reliable operation with quick disassembly for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- The “melt-on-demand” process uses only the adhesive needed so reduces thermal stress and protects bonding characteristics of the unused PUR, which remains sealed in its foil or form-liner bag.
- Adjustable force on the slug delivers optimal contact between adhesive and melting grid to minimize adhesive residue in empty bags.
- The ability to easily use small volumes of PUR helps increase productivity and reduce adhesive waste
- Graphic indicators and easy-to-use controls simplify programming and system monitoring
- Level sensors provide indicators and warnings for piston status, slug status and reservoir level
- Pneumatic piston with level indicator provides optimal contact with melting grid and visibility of PUR use
- Swiveling tank lid allows quick, easy change of slugs
- Variety of precision, variable-speed gear pumps available with key-to-line
- Manual or automatic pressure control options
- Single-tool, quick-release fasteners on all panels and covers
- Easy access panels make maintenance quick and easy
Melter Dimensions (W x H x D) (27 x 37.9 x 15 in)
Installation Dimensions (W x H x D) (43.8 x 37.9 x 30.8 in)
Approximate Weight (empty) 97 kg (214 lb)
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.