Used HOMAG KAL 210/7/A20/S2
Edgebander with Pre-Milling & Corner Rounding (4) Motor.
Edge thickness, coiled stock min/max, 0.3 – 3 mm (0.012. – 0.112″), straight edges, min/max. 0.4 – 20 mm (0.016 – 0.788″), panel thickness min/max. 12 – 60 mm (0.472 – 2.362″).
- Pre-Milling Station: Two vertical jointing spindles, KW 3.0 x 2 (HP 4.0 x 2) – 150 Hz, 9,000 RPM Motors; equipped with panel blow off device and SIKO digital counters for adjustments.
- Panel Pre-Heat Unit: Quartz lamp for heating substrate edge before glue application.
- Edge Magazine Combination: Strip processing and (2) – coil vertical magazine for quick coil changeover.
- Gluing System A 20: EVA (Hot Melt), Quick Melt hopper feeder & roller applicator (reversible). PUR Nordson Pur-Blu Melter System 1 yr old.
- Pressure Section “C”: Servo controlled with (1) Large 150 mm dia. driven & (6) idle rollers; automatic servo adjusting pressure zone through program for varying edge thicknesses.
- End Trimming Unit HL 84: KW 0.8 x 2 (HP 1.0 x 2) – 200 Hz, 12,000 RPM Motor ea. to cut excess edge on the front & back of the panel; pneumatic adjusting from chamfer to straight snip.
- Rough/Pre-Trimming Unit: Top & bottom, KW 1.5 x 2 (HP 2.0 x 2) – 12,000 RPM ea. motor. Height adjustment with the top pressure-beam and swiveling range +/- 1°.
- Profile Trimming / Corner Rounding “FF 12” Unit: Equipped with (4) motors for fine or profile trimming upper and lower edge, as well as trimming around the front & rear edge. KW 0.4 x 4 (HP 0.54 x 4) motor ea.
- 2.2 Kw (3.0 HP) Grooving Unit, 90 deg. horizontal/vertical with jump control
- Profile Scraping Unit PN 10: Top & bottom for thick PVC/ABS, pneumatically activated
- Flat Glue Scraper Unit: Top & bottom to remove potential glue squeeze-out.
- Buffing Unit: Top & bottom edge polishing.
- Power Control PC 22: Controller functions in Windows environment and features: Keypad w/LCD flat screen display, fault diagnostic, OS9 real-time operating system.
- Variable feed-speed from 18 – 25 MPM (59 – 82 FPM); 80 mm feed track pads, and V-groove belt on top pressure beam which is motorized; motorized raising & lowering of top pressure beam through program selection.
- Spraying Units: (1) for anti-sticking on in-feed side of the machine, (1) prior to Buffing Unit for edge polishing.
- Other Features: SIKO Digital adjustments; electronic DC brakes on all trim motors, sound cabins for all trim workstations, standard adjustable outboard panel support.
- 6 Rieppe application control units to apply release ,anti-stick, anti-static and cleaning agents.