Features and Specifications:
- Windows based operating environment, 1.2 GB hard drive, 10″ color monitor, ergonomic keypad, 3-1/2″ disk drive, and (2) serial ports RS-232 & RS-242 (requires no 3rd party CAD system for downloading programs).
- Offers incredible list of functions from (a) auto-diagnostic to (z) zooming; controlled acceleration-and-deceleration, encoder feedback, dynamic tool correction via PLC due to active tool wear
using space-and-time criteria, programs can be transferred via diskette or downloaded by wire.
- Additionally equipped with an On-board mini CAD with built in programming for writing circles, ellipses and angles with only a few key strokes; on-board cycle optimization, on-board calculator, mirror imaging and repeat imaging.
- working length x-axis 2,600 mm
- working width y-axis 1,050 mm
- working height y-axis 80 mm
- tool changer 10 fach
- main spindle 7,3 kW
- Control: ESA TRIA 7500
- Pod and rail table with working range 2990 x 1050,
- Work piece thickness max. 80 mm
- Router head 5.5 kW
- drilling head vertical x-axis 9 piece
- drilling head vertical y-axis 9 piece
- drilling head horizontal x-axis 4 piece
- drilling head horizontal y-axis 2 piece
- saw unit x Richtung
- control Tria 7500
- Tool changing positions 10
- Boring spindles vertical 18
- Dimensions (l x w x h) approx. 5,500 x 2,450 x 2,200 mm
- Weight approx. 5,000 kg
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.