*Information obtained from the manufacturer website.
- You Can Just Clamp It Together
- Nordfab’s Quick-Fit® ductwork components have a rolled edge on the ends which provides easy connection to other components with use of a barrel-type clamp. A specially designed gasket inside the clamp seals the joint tightly.
- Installers simply and quickly clamp each piece together without any special tools, to make Quick-Fit “The World’s Fastest Ducting™”.
- The telescoping Quick-Fit Adjustable Nipple eliminates precise measurements.
- It Is Easy & Fast To Install
- Because our ducting systems clamp together, no rivets, screws or welding are needed. This cuts installation and downtime by more than 45% compared to flanged ductwork installation.
- It Fits Most Applications
- Quick-Fit ducting components are adaptable to your existing ductwork and Quick-Fit has been used in a wide variety of applications, wherever dust collection or fine particulate transfer is required.
- It’s Re-useable
- Quick-Fit ducting is easy to uninstall and relocate as you move machinery or have other changes in work areas, providing one of the lowest life cycle costs of any ducting product.
- It’s Easy To Clean
- Quick-Fit ducting is easy to remove, clean, and re-install — without tools.
- It Has Leak-Tight, Solid Welded Seams on the Duct Pipes
- Smooth, fully welded seams prevent leaks, snags, and possible “bug harbors”.
- It’s Available in Construction Materials To Fit Your Application
- QF ducting is available in Galvanized or Stainless Steel.