Originally purchased by Willamette industries, a former major leader in the forest products industry.
Willamette industries was sold and this division located in Millersburg, Oregon was closed in 2002.
All machinery in plant was idle and remain that way until Weyco put the facility up for sale in 2005
The saw was not the main rip saw, when plant was producing lvl. They used this saw for cutting custom orders, for ripping lvl strips in various widths.
The rip saw since it’s removal from original location Millersburg, Oregon, was put into storage.
- Multiple boxes of saw spacer collars,
- Large box of saw blades (all carbide),
- 3 arbors shafts, (one in machine, one in box, one on arbor cart with blades)
- 2 portable arbor carts.
- Arbor length of 63″
- The max cutting depth is 3 1/2″ using 14″ diameter blades
- Motorized thickness adjustment
- Has 100hp 3,600 rpm direct drive arbor with disc brake an load meter
- 10hp variable speed feed 30-150fpm
- Arbor lock out on access door
- The year of manufacture is 1995
- Serial No. mj5104
Features, Specifications, Dimensions & Weight data is approximate and to the best of our knowledge.
Please call for more information.
435 H/D C